The Control4 Operating System (OS) is the software that serves as the foundation upon which Control4 automation is brought to life. The OS delivers the easy-to-use interface throughout the home as well as several additional features that are automatically built-in to every Control4 system.
Elegant User Interface
– The Control4 user interface has been specifically designed to help you quickly access all the important automation features of your home or business, including music, TV, lighting, climate control and security, among others.
– The user interface is also designed to give you personal control. You can create Favorites for easy access to your most used commands and your certain controls will even adapt to your behavior over time, giving you a truly personalized automation experience.
– Music: TuneIn, Napster and Rhapsody music services* are built-in to every Control4 system and they deliver an exceptional audio experience. Together they give you access to over 15 million songs, over 70,000 radio stations and millions of podcasts and audio books from all over the globe.
– MyHome App: The MyHome app is available for any iOS or Android device as well as PCs and it provides you with familiar control of your home or business directly from your smartphone or tablet device.
– Anywhere Access: A 4Sight subscription with Anywhere Access allows you to control your home or business using the same MyHome app while you are on the go so if you forget to turn off the lights or need to check your security camera, you can do so virtually anywhere you have an Internet or 3G/4G connection
– Apps: Add more features and functionality to your Control4 system with apps that add more control for entertainment, energy, shades, security and much more.
– The latest version is Control4 OS 2.5 which powers the newest Control4 lighting products and the Wireless Music Bridge. If you are running an older version of the Control4 OS, we highly encourage you to contact your dealer for an upgrade so you can enjoy the most recent performance and security enhancements.